Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

A glassy, transparent feel that would suit any gaming or any other genre of community perfectly!

It's robust in the sense of responsiveness and available options/features. 

Features | Demo  (Change theme at bottom of demo page to view this theme in action)

1. Default (new user) avatar image has been changed to a gamer.

2. Custom Header
    • Change the "Welcome!" heading
    • Change the "Thank you for visiting our community!" paragraph
    • Set 4 of your own header images for the slideshow or just set a single image
    • Enable sticky (fixed) header

3. Custom Footer
    • 3 modifiable columns
    • You may turn the second column into an automatic site link generator
    • You may turn the third column into a Social Media panel and provide links for: Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, Linkedin, Vimeo, Dribbble
    • You may disable the link to my website from appearing in your footer.

4. FontAwesome Icons!
    • Enable or Disable the icons
    • Enable or Disable a "site icon" which can be modified easily to any of the 558 icons FontAwesome has to offer
    • Prepend all navigation links with a relevant FontAwesome icon

5. Easily change the entire color scheme by modifying three settings within the theme settings area.

6. All Invision Power Suite Apps Are Supported

7. Guest Message
    • You can enable or disable the Guest Message module
    • You can modify the panel header
    • You can modify the panel content
    • You can choose to show the default theme buttons (Signup and Login) or disable them.
    • You may enter your own custom buttons as shown in the default example. More information on button HTML here:http://reecea.github.io/ips4-css-guide/

8. Option to turn the "Remember Me" button from the default "checked" state, to unchecked (some people dislike the default). 

9. Update Notifications
    • This should be automatically done, but the functionality for it in IPS4 is not ready, so every time I release an update I ritually notify all my customers to inform them immediately.

Thinking of clicking away from this theme? No problem - If you've been searching through the Marketplace trying to find something that suits your community/business/purpose but just can't then from as a little as $20 I will professionally personalize a custom theme tailored to suit! Send me a private message now for any inquiries you have

Перейти на сайт Invision Power

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie, а также с нашим положением о конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности и пользовательским соглашением Условия использования.