Перейти к контенту

Recent Gallery Images Block Template in IP.Content

Рекомендуемые сообщения

This is for people who've tried other solutions in putting a feed to retrieve gallery images only to have it load a in-browser resized full image not particularly do anything else.

I asked for help on the community on the 4th of February, and due to my lack of experience with IPS Code it's taken me this long to make it happen. But I can't take, and must not take credit for other peoples work and I won't. It's been a case of playing around with the code to get the desired effect, trial and error. But I eventually got it working on my site and figured if someone came across the same problem I did then they could download it here. I'm open to improving this block, and even trying to code it to IP.Suite 4 standards, I could really do with an IPS Code for Dummy's book http://community.invisionpower.com/filestore/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png

This will load the Thumbnails of the pictures you seek (100 x 100) and it actually loads the thumbnail files instead of the full file and scaling it down to 100 x 100 or 50 x 50. Currently it's a no frills block.

- But it does wrap using IP.Board's Category Blocks. http://community.invisionpower.com/filestore/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Instructions:

1) Import the Block Template: ACP -> Apps -> Content -> Templates -> Block Templates

2) Edit the Gallery Feed block: ACP -> Apps -> Content -> Blocks -> The Gallery Feed Block -> Step (5) Templates to use the newly imported Block Template. 

Disclaimer:

I have no idea what I'm even doing. But it does work. At least it does on my installation. There is no demo or screen shots because my site is an adult one, sorry. It's free and that's how I'd like this to remain. I don't have a copyright field in there. No copyright infringement was intended. 

Credits:

This is a lot like the Recent Gallery Images hook ["appGallLatestHook"] (Which I've based this off of) but I've also taken advice from this thread. Thank you Rimi and Gearnik your thread really helped me out. Big thanks to AndyF and other IPS Staff for helping me get this onto the Marketplace.

Перейти на сайт Invision Power

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie, а также с нашим положением о конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности и пользовательским соглашением Условия использования.