Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi there!

This skin is a dark, gaming-themed skin that is flat in design. The purpose is to look and feel unique and professional (to an extent!), whilst still maintaining a certain 'awesomeness' and gaming nature. The colours could quite easily be switched out for something else, like a light blue or green with a basic understanding of CSS - and hey! It's all about making it your own right? The design looks absolutely amazing on mobile, no matter the light you look at it in due to the rather bold colours on the dark themeing. The theme is incredibly lightweight - around three images and no additional JS, meaning most of it is simply CSS. 

So, if you are looking for a simple, gaming theme which has lots of red on it - this is definitely for you!

Supports:

• Gallery
  • Pages
  • Forums
  • Chatbox
  • Collaboration
  • Calendar
  • Chat

Contact me if you want support for any other applications, these are the ones I currently own.

To install, go to Admin CP > Customisation > Themes > Add Themes > Upload Themes

Follow the onscreen instructions.

If you have slow internet like me, feel free to browse the screenshots whilst it uploads.

Activate and set as default for all under the little pencil icon.

Have an awesome day.

Перейти на сайт Invision Power

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie, а также с нашим положением о конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности и пользовательским соглашением Условия использования.