Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Do you hate the number 25?

Do hate even more that you can't change the number of forum topics displayed when viewing a forum?

Well here you go!

This plugin has two options. It will let you change the number of forum topics displayed when viewing a forum and it will let you set the number of files displayed when viewing an IPS.Downloads category listing. 

If there are other apps you would like to see hooked onto besides Forums and Downloads let me know. Those two seemed the most in need of this setting.

IMPORTANT!

The default set by IPS is 25. I've tested plenty of times less than 25. Not so much more than 25. This is just a warning that setting this to some insanely high number might (???) break things what with the Ajax loading who knows what else is going on. If someone wants to give this a run with 50 per page or some such number I'd love a note back so I can confirm how high we can go before (if) anything breaks.

DEVELOPER NOTES:

When table data is grabbed and is destined to be displayed as table/tabular data such as when you are viewing the list of topics in a forum or the files available in a downloads category, a single method is called to handle this for the entire suite minus an exception or two (I know the Pages application seems to use something else as a setting exists there to handle this). This means no matter the section in the suite, if some table data is being grabbed and displayed in a row-like fashion, it hits this method and the rows-per-page variable is hard coded at 25. I fully expect IPS to add specific app settings for this back in eventually but for now you can use this. I would just let you set the number once but this method touches a lot of places, even in the ACP, so I felt it best to just lock it down on an app to app basis.

Перейти на сайт Invision Power

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie, а также с нашим положением о конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности и пользовательским соглашением Условия использования.