Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dark Lagoon is maximal clean, simple and easy configurable IPS Community Suite 4.1 theme. Minimal design and fully responsive theme for your community. If you enjoy flat design, then you are in right place.

This is my secound IPS4 theme. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to help you.

Full screenshots of: Index Page, Profile, Blog, Post

To use Dark Style editor go to Themes and click edit "Dark Lagoon". Then click on Editor tab, select "Upload a new skin" and upload Lagoon Editor.zip. Done!  

To upload new theme version go to AdminCP -> Customization -> Themes and select "Upload a new version".  Please note, all settings will be reloaded to theme default settings! sorry, it's not up to me. You can rename old Dark Lagoon theme to "Dark Lagoon Old", upload theme as new and copy settings to the new theme and then delete "Dark Lagoon 2".

demo-button.png

dark-lagoon.png

--> Theme Documentations

Перейти на сайт Invision Power

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie, а также с нашим положением о конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности и пользовательским соглашением Условия использования.