Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Attachment Watermarks

Introduction

Attachment Watermarks is a plugin that allows you to apply watermarks to attachment image uploads, just as you can for images uploaded to the IP.Gallery application.

This plugin also allows you to set a minimum width and height limit for attachments that are watermarked, that way you don't have to worry about small image attachments being plastered with watermarks that are already half the size of the image itself.

Sponsorship

This plugin was commissioned and has been publicly sponsored by @NoGi from ShrimpKeepersForum.com.

Interested in sponsoring your own plugin idea? Contact me via my providers profile for more information!

Setup and configuration

First, install the plugin in your AdminCP by uploading the included .xml file in the Plugins page, located under the System tab.

After the plugin has been installed, edit the plugin settings and upload your desired watermark. That's it!

Show your love!

Was this plugin useful to you? Show your love by leaving an honest review!

Be sure to check out some of my other marketplace submissions as well!

https://community.invisionpower.com/profile/260850-makoto/?do=content&type=downloads_file

License

This plugin is commercially licensed, one purchase is valid for one installation. If you wish to install this plugin on multiple IPS installations, please do the right thing and support development by purchasing a license for each community!

By purchasing the Attachment Watermarks application, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following licensing terms:

https://www.binpress.com/license/view/l/db19ad6ace0420d1c19c8917d1462b51

Перейти на сайт Invision Power

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie, а также с нашим положением о конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности и пользовательским соглашением Условия использования.