Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Description:

This Modification Allow you to using Your IP.Content as a Wiki Software With Wiki Markup Functions.

Install:

1) Upload the contain of "upload" directory on your server.
In ACP:
2) Navigate to "BBCode management" and install "Ipc_wiki (BBCode).xml"
3) Navigate to "Block management" on IP.Content Setting section and install "Ipc_wiki (IPC Block).xml"
   Now Go to your "Display Template" and add the new {parse block="anchors_box"} in template. additionally you can use this    block severall time in several "Display Template", even templates from diffrent Databases.
4) Navigate to your "Hook Management" and install "Ipc_wiki (HOOK).xml"

How to Use:

Now You can use this type of syntax on your Full Editor Fields in IP.C (Articles or any custom DB you create)

Linking:

• [[Article Title]] / [[Article Title|Custom Name]] > Link to Article with name "Article Title"/ if article with this name on a category exist link become blue and if not is Red; you can click to Create Like a Wiki!
  • [[:c:CAT_Key|Article Title]] / [[:c:CAT_Key|Article Title|Custom Name]] > Link to an Article from another Category. Example: if you in Article Category and want link to an article from News Category > [[:c:news|Article Name|custom Title]] | Note: CAT_Key is your Category "Friendly URL title"

Sections:

• ==H2 Section== and ===H3 Section=== > Create Heading in your article as anchored and linkable | it's also Create automatically a "Content menu" of your Article Sections (based on "Ipc_wiki (IPC Block).xml")
  • [[Article Title#H2 Section]] / [[Article Title#H3 Section|Custom Name]] > Llink to a specefic Heading of your target Article.

Transcluding:

• {{Article Title}} > Transcluding "Content Field" of your Article // This Help you Creating Template like do in Mediawiki. in this case according to yourself, you can Usie the "Teaser Field" or any none-content field as Description for Template and "Content Field" as your Base.

Notes:

This modification originally written by @sijad as a paid projects and i want to thanks him.

Modification still used by me for almost year as a Wiki-Farm system and it's working perfectly with no problem. So if you need support regarding modification problem send a PM to me.

This Modification only works With IP.Content 2.3.X (IPB 3.4) and there is no plan for upgrade, however, if someone interest to upgrade, i can transfer ownership.

Перейти на сайт Invision Power

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie, а также с нашим положением о конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности и пользовательским соглашением Условия использования.